Since joy requires struggle. It develops from issues and problems. Happiness doesn’t simply grow out of the ground like daisies and rainbows. Genuine and long-lasting satisfaction must be earned through the picking and overseeing of our struggles. The genuine importance of struggle can be comprehended by a man who has confronted some sort of struggle in his life. Everybody supposes he is confronting struggle in his life yet what we don’t comprehend is that being despondent does not mean we are battling in life. There are numerous purposes behind being despondent yet struggle is that extraordinary stage where our choice turns into the prime significance. It is that circumstance where our diligent work does not pay us. We need to take a choice relying upon our self confidence. Inspirational Quotes about life and struggles can strengthen you from inside so that you can handle your life in a beautiful manner.
Positive Inspirational Struggle Quotes and Images for Difficult Time for Men and Women. Collection of most beautiful Words of Encouragement for Hard Work for Sports Players, Success Quotes for young Girls and Boys. Here are best famous 25 motivating quotes about life and struggle.
Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
1. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” ~Napoleon Hill
2. “Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.” ~Demi Lovato
3. The reward is not so great without the struggle. ~Wilma Rudolph
4. Without a struggle, there can be no progress.
5. The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. ~Pierre de Coubertin
6. Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.
7. The more you’ve struggled to heal and love yourself, the more inspiring your story will be to others when you come out the other side full of triumph, awareness, and honor. Don’t give up. Your struggle today is the source of your wisdom tomorrow. ~Vironika Tugaleva
8. The tiny seed knew that in order to grow, It needed to be dropped in dirt, covered in darkness and struggle to reach the light.
9. The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
10. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” ~Drew Barrymore
11. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” ~Susan Gale
12. “There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” ~Booker T. Washington
Life Struggle Quotes and Images
Short motivational hard time quotes will surely help you to achieve your dream goal. Uplifting quotes about struggle and pain for alone working females, Inspiring never give up thoughts for students to make confidence, 25+ Powerful encouraging one Liner quotations for stay strong in bad/tough time.
13. I disagree. I look at struggle as an opportunity to grow. True struggle happens when you can sense what is not working for you and you’re willing to take the appropriate action to correct the situation. Those who accomplish change are willing to engage the struggle. ~Danny Dreyer
14. “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. The struggle is a food from which change is made, and the best time to make the most of a struggle is when it’s right in front of your face. ~Danny Dreyer
16. A struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle. ~Adolf Hitler
17. The way I see things, the way I see life, I see it as a struggle. And there’s a great deal of reward I have gained coming to that understanding — that existence is a struggle. ~Harvey Keitel
18. All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today. ~Pope Paul VI
19. If You Stop Struggling Then You Stop Life. ~Huey Newton
20. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” ~Walt Disney
21. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up. ~Robert Tew
23. It is better to have struggled and lost than never to have struggled at all. ~Pete Seeger
24. We grow because we struggle, we learn and overcome. ~R. C. Allen