Life is all about ups and downs. At some point in everyone’s life, they may feel very depressed. Their point of view towards life may change. And when this situation gets deeper and darker it may lead you to commit suicide. Some of us gets out of this situation by our self, while some go for guidance and counselling, while some other give up on their lives. In this case we should always remember that, if we are angry on anything then it’s because that thing is controlling our mind. Whenever we can learn to control ourselves, our problems will start to fade. One more thing that helps in getting out of depression is the life changing quotes. Sometimes you need to show some faith on these quotes to get out of depression. You will find amazing life changing quotes on the internet easily. 35+ quotes about change in life and moving on. Growing up Inspirational lines, positive thoughts that will make you a better person.
Life Changing Quotes and Moving On (Positive Thoughts)
1. Life changes fast. Life changes in the instant. You sit down to dinner and life as you know it ends.– Joan Didion
2. It’s a philosophy of life. A practice. If you do this, something will change, what will change is that you will change, your life will change, and if you can change you, you can perhaps change the world–. Vivienne Westwood
3. What’s interesting is often people think life changes when you have a record deal and you do all kinds of stuff. Obviously your life changes, but nothing changes your life like getting married and having kids. –Jamie Cullum
4. The hardest thing in life to do is to change.– Mickey Rourke
5. If there’s something in your life that you know needs changing, make sure you change it before God’s got to change it. Because if God’s got to change it, you ain’t going to like it. –Ray Lewis
6. Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
7. You may not seem able to change some outer circumstances but you can start by changing your inner experience of life and yourself. -Joy
8. Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Your life may change, but your dream doesn’t have to. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. –Tom Clancy
9. Many of the most important and life-changing moments of my life occurred when I was a young man. The lessons I learned then formed my character and shaped my destiny.– Joseph B. Wirthlin
10. Your life does not get better by chance,It gets better by change–Jim Rohn
11. Motivation and bathing are not permanent,That is why we need both every day–Zig Ziglar
12. One day you will woke up and there won’t be any more time to do things you”ve always wanted,DO IT NOW-Paulo Coelho
13. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.” ― Stephen Richards
14. “When your back is to the wall and you are facing fear head on, the only way is forward and through it.” ― Stephen Richards
15. “Without enthusiasm then what we have surrounded ourselves with becomes worthless.” ― Stephen Richards
16. Athletes who are able to stay completely focused in pursuit of their dreams are the ones that are most likely to become champions.”― Steve Backley
17. Who can know when his world is going to change? Who can tell before it happens, that every prior experience, all the years, were a preparation for . . . nothing.” ― William Goldman
18. “A mind filled with negative thoughts makes you feel miserable and inadequate and will lead to failure after failure no matter how hard you try to succeed.” ― Steve Backley
19. “Remember, if you don’t do anything – if you don’t change the way your mind works and direct your subconscious mind to create the life you want – then everything stays the same, nothing changes.” ― Steve Backley,
20. “Don’t live the same day over and over again and call that a life. Life is about evolving mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.” ― Germany Kent
21. “Expect success of yourself, no matter what you desire, intend to do it, to be it. Hoping and wishing for success isn’t going to cut it. That energy isn’t going to create success. Your FAITH is creative, you’ve got to know and intend for it to happen. Feeling that at a vibrational level it ALREADY has.
22. We need more people in this world, energised by chasing a quest or a goal and that is what will energise the world.” ― Tony Curl
23. “If you remain in a positive spiral, you will always learn something new to reach your goals.” ― MR.Smith
24. Change can come in many forms in our lives. It might come forcefully like a tidal wave, or creep along incrementally like a glacier. It might come in the form of devastating tragedy, difficult choices, broken relationships, or even new opportunities.
25. “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.”– Bob Proctor
26. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”– Elbert Hubbard
27. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.”– Steve Maraboli
28. “Certain things, they should stay the way they are. You ought to be able to stick them in one of those big glass cases and just leave them alone.”– J.D. Salinger
29. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”– William Jennings Bryan
30. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”– Lao Tzu
Check – Be strong always sayings
31. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
32. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
33. Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, but rather what’s happening inside you. Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within.
34. There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.
35. Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.