Our yoga practice should not be balanced but rather should balance us, and our yoga classes should balance our students. Since a large portion of our students are in differing conditions of imbalances, our classes, if properly considered, will frequently give off an impression of being imbalanced to the untrained spectator. Well-being and yoga is all about finding balance. Outrageous activity prompts demise so as extraordinary inaction. Discovering balance prompts well-being. When we consider balance, we regularly imagine holding a photo of Half Moon or Tree Pose, but you don’t fall when you are in a steady state rather it happens when you are moving, progressing, or changing. The way to building balance, coordination, and keeping damage from falling as we age is in acing changes and creating power. There are lots of yoga quotes on balance which you can read and share with your friends.
Yoga Quotes on Balance
- “Yoga cultivates the ways of maintaining a balanced attitude in day-to-day life and endows skill in the performance of one’s actions.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
- “The very heart of yoga practice is abhyasa – steady effort in the direction you want to go.” – Sally Kempton
- Balance in the body is the foundation for balance in life. -B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga practice with a balance of challenge and gentleness is where the most benefit comes in the long term.
- Falling out of a posture means you are human; getting back into the posture means you are Yogi. -Bikaram Chaudhary
- The yoga pose you avoid the most you need the most.
- Yoga is the practice of tolerating the consequences of being yourself. ~Bhagavad Gita
- If you balance in the Present, you are living in Eternity -B.K.S. Iyengar
- The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body. ~Jason Crandall
- “Yoga is a study of life, study of your body, breath, mind, intellect, memory, and ego. Study of your inner faculties!” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- “When mind controls man, it’s… Bhoga (bondage). But when a man controls the mind, it’s… Yoga!” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- The conjunction of effort, concentration and balance in asana forces us to live intensely in the present moment, a rare experience in modern life. -B.K.S. Iyengar
- “Concentrating on poses clears the mind, while focusing on the breath helps the body shift out of fight or flight mode.” – Melanie Haiken
Check This– Famous BKS Iyengar Quotes about Yoga
Yoga Quotes About Strength
- “The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your balance of body and your mind.” – Rodney Yee
- “If I’m losing balance in a pose, I stretch higher and God reaches down to steady me. It works every time, and not just in yoga.” – T. Guillemets
- “Mountain pose teaches us, literally, how to stand on our own two feet…. teaching us to root ourselves into the earth…. Our bodies become a connection between heaven and earth.” – Carol Krucoff
- “In asana practice we learn to cherish each breath, to cherish every cell in our bodies. The time we spend on the mat is love in action” – Rolf Gates
- “This yoga should be practiced with firm determination and perseverance, without any mental reservation or doubts.” – Bhagavad Gita
- “Penetration of our mind is our goal, but in the beginning to set things in motion, there is no substitute for sweat.” – B. K. S. Iyengar
- “When the breath wanders the mind also is unsteady. But when the breath is calmed the mind too will be still, and the yogi achieves long life. Therefore, one should learn to control the breath.” – Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- “There is always room for change, but you have to be open to that change.” –Kathryn Budig
- Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists.
- Yoga is bringing suppleness in body, calmness in mind, kindness in heart and awareness in life.
Also, Visit– Positive Quotes about Yoga
- Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together. -B.K.S. Iyengar
- You cannot always control what goes on outside, But you can always control what goes on inside.